Institute of Internal Auditors Fall Social
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) will be holding a fall social on September 13 during the Jumbo Shrimp and Gwinnett Stripers game. There will be an all-you-can-eat buffet, a ball game, and lots of professionals to network with. Look below to register!
IIA Social Event
Wednesday, September 13, 2023; 6:00PM Social; First Pitch 7:05PM
Please join us for our 2023 Fall Social with the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp! It’s going to be a blast, and we want you to be there. Come hang out with your friends, family, and fellow chapter members as we cheer on the Jumbo Shrimp against the Gwinnett Stripers.
Your registration will include:
- Digital ticket to enter the ballpark at 6:00pm
- Tickets will be sent to email used during registration closer to event date
- Access to Private Sky Deck with stadium seating and picnic tables
- An all-you-can-eat picnic buffet to keep you fueled up (6:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Picnic Buffet includes: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast, Loaded Potato Salad, Homestyle Coleslaw, Fresh Fruit Salad, Double Chocolate Brownies, Fresh Baked Cookies, Soda and Water.
- A private cash bar for your beer and wine beverage needs (6:30pm – 8:00pm)
Don’t miss out on this fun evening. See you there!
How to register: To register for this event, click HERELinks to an external site.
Location: 121 Financial Ballpark – 301 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.| Jacksonville, FL 32202
Directions/Parking: Directions and parking information provided by the Jumbo Shrimp can be found HERELinks to an external site.
Time(s): 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Cost: Members/Family $25; Non-Members $35